Although the clubs won’t be in stores until the end of the month, fittings for new Titleist irons and hybrids begin today. Golfers can be fit for the Titleist 718 irons (a line that features six new models) and the 818 hybrids (two models).
Titleist 718 Irons
The Titleist 718 irons feature updated versions of the AP1, AP2, TM-B, CB, and MB models. The line also introduces the new AP3 model.
Take a look at the technology behind the AP3, a blend of the AP1 and AP2.
Want find out which 718 model is best for you? You can compare the specs here.
Titleist 818 Hybrids
The 818 hybrids come as the H1 or H2 models. The 818H1 is “designed for golfers who have a sweeping delivery to the ball and prefer the look of a fairway wood.” The 818H2 “is for golfers who have a steeper delivery to the ball and prefer the look of an iron.”
Want to check out the clubs for yourself? Titleist also offers a search option to find a course or shop near you offering fittings.
Titleist 718 AP1:
- Steel: MAP $125 per club ($999/set of 8) | MSRP $140 per club
- Graphite: MAP $140 per club ($1,199/set of 8) | MSRP $165 per club.
Titleist 718 AP2, AP3, CB, MB:
- Steel: MAP $162.50 per club ($1,299/set of 8) | MSRP $185 per club
- Graphite: MAP $187.50 per club ($1,499/set of 8) | MSRP $210 per club.
Titleist 718 T-MB:
- Steel: MAP $249 per club ($1,999/set of 8) | MSRP $280 per club
- Graphite: MAP $275 per club ($2,199/set of 8) | MSRP $305 per club.
- MAP $279 | MSRP $315
All of these iron and hybrid models will be available worldwide beginning September 29th.
Looking to sell your current clubs to make room for these new models? Get an instant quote from us and trade your clubs for cash!