Save Time and Stress with Golf Club Brokers
I know what you’re thinking.
You have a set of clubs or maybe a driver that you need to sell but you’re not sure which route to take. You’ve considered posting it on eBay or Craigslist… though you know there’s always the risk of unreliable buyers or other bumps down those roads. Then, you had the idea of selling it to a friend, but your friends never seem to want what you have when you have it. And finally, you’ve reluctantly thought about pawning it outright to a company that buys and sells golf clubs.
A company like Golf Club Brokers.
But let’s be honest. When it comes right down to it, you’re going to make less money selling your clubs to Golf Club Brokers than you would if you listed it yourself.
So why choose Golf Club Brokers over selling your golf clubs on eBay or Craigslist? Because your time is worth it.
Let me explain exactly what I mean.
I’ve been selling on eBay for nearly two decades and if there’s one thing I know, it’s that eBay can be a complete pain in the neck.
I don’t need that stress and neither do you.
And just in case you think it really isn’t that big of a deal, consider the time it takes to sell on eBay:
- Cleaning your clubs – no one wants to buy beat up, muddy clubs
- Taking clear, well-lit photos
- Slogging through the process of listing your item – writing a detailed description, creating a shipping/return policy, etc.
- Waiting for your item to actually sell – all while the value drops
But that’s just to get your clubs out the door. What happens when your buyer messages you and says, “I just got your clubs but I’ve decided they aren’t right for me. I’d like a refund,” or “These clubs are nothing like what you advertised! I want my $%#@ money back!” or even better, he just leaves negative feedback with no explanation at all.
Then you have to wait for your returned clubs to get back to you and go through the whole process again.
Oh, and don’t forget those lovely eBay and Paypal fees.
So you start off thinking, I’ll make more money selling my golf clubs on eBay. But at the end of the day, is that extra $20 really worth all of the wasted time, stress, and frustration that you’ll have to deal with?
Surely there’s a better way.
“I’m with you,” you may be thinking, “I don’t like eBay either. But what about Craigslist? There’s a lot less red tape dealing with Craigslist.”
And you’d be right.
With Craigslist you don’t have to worry about fees or eBay’s selling policies. But it hardly saves you hassle or time. In fact, Craigslist may be more obnoxious than eBay.
Think about all of the issues you have to deal with when selling on Craigslist:
- Waiting days, weeks, or even months for a buyer to actually bite – all while the value of your clubs slowly drop
- Getting a message, only to respond and never hear from the person again
- Waiting in the Wal-Mart parking lot until you finally decide that your ‘buyer’ isn’t much of a buyer after all
- Meeting people you don’t know whose every move inevitably makes you uncomfortable
- Finally selling your clubs but then getting a text or email a few days later asking for a refund
And that’s in addition to the time it takes you to clean your clubs, take pictures, and post your listing.
Selling your golf clubs on Craigslist is hardly better than selling them on eBay.
That is, if your time and stress levels matter to you.
But what are your other options?
May I recommend Golf Club Brokers?
Now, I know I’m biased. After all, I do work for Golf Club Brokers. But I’m going to be as objective and honest as possible here.
These are the issues you’ll have to deal with when selling your clubs on Golf Club Brokers: You won’t make quite as much money as you would on eBay or Craigslist.
But what would you save by selling to Golf Club Brokers?
- SAVE TIME spent deep cleaning your clubs to prepare them for a photoshoot
- SAVE TIME spent taking and uploading well-lit, properly framed pictures
- SAVE TIME spent writing a description of your clubs
- SAVE TIME spent waiting for someone to finally make the purchase
- SAVE THE HASSLE of waiting for someone you don’t know to finally show up so you can sell your clubs
- SAVE THE HASSLE of dealing with disgruntled buyers and negative feedback
- SAVE THE HASSLE of eBay and Paypal fees
The reality is, with eBay or Craigslist, you’re going to end up spending hours trying to get your clubs sold and money in your pocket. With Golf Club Brokers, you won’t spend more than a few minutes.
Just choose your club from our convenient drop down menu, get an instant quote based on its condition, fill out a short contact form, print out your shipping label, and drop your club in the mail.
And within 24 hours of receiving your clubs, your money will be on its way into your wallet.
Your time is worth more than the handful of extra dollars you’d make trying to sell on eBay or Craigslist. Don’t shortchange yourself.
Golf Club Broker’s What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get Price Guarantee
When you sell your clubs to Golf Club Brokers, you can be confident that you will receive the exact amount that’s quoted on our website. We promise that what you see is what you get – no hidden fees or red tape. It really is as easy as filling out a form and dropping a box in the mail. And if you aren’t completely satisfied, we will ship your clubs back to you at absolutely no charge.
Save time and save stress: Sell your clubs with Golf Club Brokers.